- Cookie Usage Policy
This policy applies to cookies and web pages operated by S.C. DYNAMIC SPORTS PRODUCTS S.R.L., headquartered in the Bd. Timişoara nr. 96B, sector 6, Bucuresti, Tax number RO 38516255, Registration no. J40/19485/2017, hereinafter referred to as www.fakirsealant.com.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through a request from a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive).
- WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and to present the contents in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a good browsing experience and support the efforts of www.fakirsealant.com to provide user-friendly services:
For example: – online privacy preferences, shopping cart, or relevant advertising. They are also used to prepare aggregated anonymous statistics to help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user’s personal identification.
- WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
We use two types of Cookies: per session and fixed. The per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or until closing the application (the web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user’s terminal for a period defined by the Cookie’s parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
A visit on this site may place cookies for purposes of:
- Site performance cookies;
- Visitor analysis cookies;
- Registration cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Cookies from advertising suppliers;
- DO COOKIES CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
- COOKIES DELETION
- WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT FOR THE INTERNET?
Cookies are the focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping generate a friendly browsing experience, tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling Cookies may render some websites unusable.
Refusing or disabling Cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – it just means that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behaviour.
Examples of important uses of Cookies (which do not require the authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – product categories and services.
- Offers tailored to the users’ interests – saving passwords.
- Remembering Child Protection Content Filters (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting ad serving frequency – they limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- Providing advertising more relevant to the user.
- Analysing traffic using Google Analytics, to help improve the functionality and ease of surfing on the website.